Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Craghoppers
- Entry into this prize draw confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of McArthurGlen UK Limited.
- This prize draw is run by McArthurGlen UK Limited (company number 02810264) whose registered address is at 103 Wigmore Street, London W1H 1WU as managing agent for the landowner of Designer Retail Outlet Centre’s, British Overseas Bank Nominees Ltd & WGTC Nominees Ltd
- The prize: A Craghoppers Compresslite Backpack
- To enter the prize draw you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternatives or substitutions, the prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no change will be given.
- The competition will run from Friday 30th March until Monday 2nd April with 1 prize to be won. Entry closes at 7pm on 2nd April 2018.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received at 7pm and will be notified via Facebook messenger.
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 20 working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize will not be given to anyone other than the winner and the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity and/or age of any winner.
- The prize will be need to be collected from our Craghoppers store at East Midlands Designer Outlet.
- Any tax liabilities incurred through participation in this competition are the responsibility of the winner.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and condition McArthurGlen UK Limited's decisions shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- McArthurGlen UK Limited does accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- McArthurGlen UK Limited does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude McArthurGlen UK Limited's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- McArthurGlen UK Limited reserves the right to amend the terms of this prize draw at any time.