INSTAGRAM PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This prize draw is run by McArthurGlen UK Limited (“the Promoter”), company number 02810264, whose registered address is at Nations House, 103 Wigmore Street, London W1U 1WH.
- To enter the prize draw you must be: (a) a UK resident; (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- By entering the prize draw you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the prize draw you must follow @CheshireOaksDesignerOutlet, like the relevant post and tag two friends in the comments section (the "Cheshire Oaks Outlet")
- By doing so, you confirm that you would like to be entered for the prize draw. Once uploaded, your entry will be submitted automatically and no purchase is necessary.
- Only entries from a public (i.e. not set to private) Instagram account will be valid and only one entry per Instagram account will be permitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity and age of any participant.
- The opening date for entries to the prize draw is 14 March 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is at midnight GMT on 08 March 2018. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- A winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries by 21 March 2018 ("Draw Date").
- The winner will receive a prize of a Lulu Guinness Lipstick Clutch bag, as shown in the image. There is only one prize available to be won.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram (using details provided at entry) before 23 March 2018. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be available for collection at Lulu Guinness [Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet].
- The prize will not be given to anyone other than the winner and the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity and/or age of any winner.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
- The competition is not open to:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's full name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] within 10 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw. By entering this competition you give your consent to your name and county being provided in this way.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or any participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw in any media which may include the publication of their name and photograph on the Promoter's Instagram account.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are: automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; photocopies and not originals; or incomplete.
- Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter's liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition and as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions.