Each saturday, Le Creuset proposes a culinary demonstration.
Tired of always cooking the same dishes with family or friends ?
Every week, sign up for the culinary demonstrations organized by Le Creuset and discover savoury or sweet recipes that will sublimate each of your moments. From Rose-Cake to Kouglof with chocolate and Tarte du Soleil, don't miss any more demonstrations!
Become a chef!
Attend the culinary demonstration on Saturday, March 13th and come to taste Chocolat Caramel Biscuit !
Preparation: 45 min.
Cooking time: 50 min.
Rest: 2 hours
- Prepare the almond biscuit : with a mixer, beat the egg whites in firm snow with a pinch of salt.
- Add 100g of sugar while still beating. Gently stir in the almond powder and flour. Pour this preparation into a buttered and floured mould and bake for 40 minutes at 150° C. Let cool and then unmould.
- Prepare the caramel with salted butter: in a saucepan, pour 2 tablespoons of water. Add the 200g of sugar and let it melt to a dark colour. Add the butter and mix. In another saucepan, boil the liquid cream and add it to the caramel. Leave it on the stove for a few moments for the caramel to thicken. Cover the biscuits with this caramel and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Prepare the chocolate sauce by melting the dark chocolate with the 30g butter and milk. Pour over the caramel and let stand for at least an hour. Cut the biscuit into squares.
My shopping list for six people :
- 6 egg whites,
- 175 g almond powder,
- 100 + 200 g powdered sugar,
- 1 tablespoon flour,
- 30 g butter,
- 20 g semi-salt butter,
- 20 cl of liquid cream,
- 200 g dark chocolate dessert,
- 20 cl milk,
- A pinch of salt.
A beautiful shopping day
Alone, with family or friends, don't hesitate any longer!
Discounted prices on your favourite brands, snack treats, children's activities and great restaurants to relax... discover the program of your visit to McArthurGlen Roubaix!