Closed - Open Tomorrow 09:00 - 18:00
Global Blue Tax Free Shopping allows travellers from non-EU countries to make their purchases even more worthwhile. With the tax-free shopping service non-EU citizens can claim back up to 15% of their money spent in three easy steps.
- Shop for at least €75.01 per store per day and ask for a tax-free form. Your form will be issued either in the store or at the Global Blue Service Desk at the McArthurGlen Designer Outlet centre information.
- Do you want to get your tax refund immediately in cash at McArthurGlen Designer Outlet ? If you fill in the tax-free form at the Global Blue Service Desk at the Designer Outlet Panrdorf centre information you can directly receive your tax-free refund in cash. Important: For an onsite cash refund you need a passport and a at least 6 months valid credit card.
- Further possibilities for a tax free refund: Redeem the tax-free form in one of the 500 Global Blue refund points or send the form with the enclosed return envelope back to Global Blue. You receive a cheque or bank transfer to your creditcard. Important: Without a customs' stamp and the original invoice you cannot receive a tax-free refund!
- Let the customs administration stamp your tax-free form no later than three months from the end of the shopping month to confirm the export. When leaving the EU the customs administrations has to stamp the tax-free refund to confirm the export. Important: Without a customs' stamp and the original invoice you cannot receive a tax-free refund!
- Afterwards you have to send the stamped tax-free form back to Global Blue within 21 days. Otherwise the received value-added tax refund will be charged to your credit card.